- Zarlengo’s announced it would be relaunching its business with a new building that was made possible through a tax incentive program.
Zarlengo’s new 6,000 square-foot building will be located at 257 W. Joe Orr Rd. in Chicago Heights and is expected to be completed by the summer of 2020. Click to read more.
- Congratulations to one of Chicago Heights very own, Morgan Li! Job well done! Click link to read more
- Chicago Heights residents are helping to revitalize our city – lot-by-lot. Through our Nuisance Abatement Partnership Program and a community volunteer, Lennie Pulliam, the empty parcel of land at 586 Saratoga has been transformed. Thank you, Lennie, for your help with this transformation. See Before and After pictures!
- We are happy to share the progress being made at 712 Halsted Street!
This location will soon be host to a fitness center, with access to aerial fitness, dance exercise, free weights, squat racks, bikes, treadmills, and much more. Additional group fitness classes will be available as well.
A soft opening is scheduled for early September 2019.
- Long-time Chicago Heights business, Complete Construction Resources (CCR), has finalized their renovation and relocation! CCR will now be located in a new facility at 450 Dixie Highway.
In addition, Diamond Needle Tailor and Briargate Insurance Services will also be located there.
Complete Construction Resources (CCR) is a general contracting company run by President Michael Ferry, who has been part of our City for 14 years. Diamond Needle Tailor specializes in refitting and alterations of men’s and women’s clothing, dresses, and suits. They also offer dry cleaning services. Briargate Insurance is an independent insurance agency, specializing in all lines of insurance. From property casualty, personal lines and commercial, to independent and group life and health.
Complete Construction Resources (CCR) will be hosting an open house on August 16, from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- The renovation is complete! Ford Motor Company spent the last few months improving their Chicago and Chicago Heights facilities. 500 new jobs have been created in addition to the new equipment. We look forward to having Ford as part of Chicago Heights for years to come!
- Now Open!! Aamco Transmissions is now officially open for business! They are located at 1333C Hilltop Avenue, in the plaza. [ Click for pictures ]
- A few new businesses have recently opened their doors in Chicago Heights.
Kingston’s Jerk Chicken is now open! Stop by and support a new business in Chicago Heights, located at 322 W. 14th Street.
Also, Diane’s Gaming and Cafe is now open! Located in the Dixie Commons, at the intersection of Dixie Highway and Vollmer Road!
- Coming soon to Chicago Heights! Arby’s will soon be opening a new location at the vacant property at 207 S. Halsted Street! Construction is already underway. Check our Facebook page for pictures and updates.
- Opening Soon: Petals Child Care will soon be opening its doors in Chicago Heights! Petals Child Care will feature three separate classrooms for infants/toddlers, 2-year olds, and preschoolers. This facility will be located at 1039 Dixie Highway, and is scheduled to open in early May! Now hiring qualified professionals and taking enrollment. Call 708-898-1659 for more information. [ Click for pictures ]
- RelaDyne is coming to Chicago Heights! RelaDyne has agreed to move its operations to the 14 acre location at 290 E Joe Orr Road. RelaDyne is the established leader in the lubricant sales, distribution, and equipment reliability services industry. The company has a long history in the automotive, commercial, and industrial markets totaling over 350 years of combined expertise to more than 10,000 clients.
Reladyne is investing approx $5,000,000 into Chicago Heights and bringing 75
jobs, 15 of which will be new.
jobs, 15 of which will be new.